October Visa Bulletin: F2A No Longer Current; Little or No Movement Across EB2 and EB3
September 10, 2013
The Department of State has released the October 2013 Visa Bulletin, and it shows less movement than in past months.
Family-based preference categories:
- F1 will advance 2-3 weeks (all regions)
- F2A will pause at September 8th, 2013 (all regions)
- F2B will advance 2 weeks (all regions)
- F3 will advance 1 week for Mexico and the Philippines
- F4 will advance 5 weeks for the Philippines, 1-2 weeks for all other regions
Employment-based preference categories:
- EB-2 China will advance to September 15, 2008
- EB-3 and Other Workers for the Philippines will advance to December 15, 2006
- Other Workers China will advance to September 22, 2004
Unlike in the past few bulletins, the Department of State offered no guidance as to movement of priority dates in subsequent months.
TAGS: Department of State, EB2, EB3, F2A, Visa Bulletin