Landau, Hess, Simon, Choi & Doebley understands the enormity of what is at stake when you are trying to immigrate to the U.S. or sponsor a close family member to reside with you here in this country. We provide hands-on immigration counseling and representation to you throughout the process and are always available to answer any questions. Your case will be handled on a fixed fee basis, which means that you will know at the very beginning all the costs involved in this process.
The following services are included in the fixed legal fee:
- Application and Supporting Documentation preparation for each case
- Application Filing with the appropriate agency
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- National Visa Center (Department of State)
- U.S. Embassy or Consulate
- Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR)
- Case Process Monitoring and Tracking through the various agencies. This service is possible because:
- We handle many cases at these agencies and know immediately when a case is “off track” or is taking longer than normal.
- We are very familiar with agency procedures and can quickly contact the appropriate person to take corrective action should your case experience unexpected delay.
- Preparation for and representation at a USCIS interview (no travel costs if the interview is scheduled for the USCIS Philadelphia or Mount Laurel Offices)
- Preparation for and representation at all EOIR Master and Individual Hearings (no travel costs if the hearing is at the Philadelphia Immigration Court).