November Visa Bulletin: Incremental movement across most categories, including a 3 month jump for EB-3 China; no movement for EB-2 India, EB-3 India, or F2A
October 10, 2013
The Department of State has released the November Visa Bulletin, which shows incremental movement across most categories.
Family-based preference categories:
- F1 will advance 3 weeks for regions other than Mexico and the Philippines, which stay at July 1, 2001.
- F2A remains paused at September 8th, 2013 (all regions) for the 2nd consecutive month.
- F2B will advance 3 weeks (all regions)
- F3 will advance 1-3 weeks (all regions)
- F4 will advance 1 month for the Philippines, 1-2 weeks for all other regions
EB-2 and EB-3 India will not move for the 2nd consecutive month, while other employment-based preference categories will see some movement:
- EB-2 China will advance to October 8, 2008
- EB-3 and Other Workers will advance to October 1, 2010 (except for India and the Philippines)
TAGS: Department of State, EB2, EB3, F2A, Visa Bulletin